We invite you to shape the future of IBM, including product roadmaps, by submitting ideas that matter to you the most. Here's how it works:
Post your ideas
Post ideas and requests to enhance a product or service. Take a look at ideas others have posted and upvote them if they matter to you,
Post an idea
Upvote ideas that matter most to you
Get feedback from the IBM team to refine your idea
Help IBM prioritize your ideas and requests
The IBM team may need your help to refine the ideas so they may ask for more information or feedback. The product management team will then decide if they can begin working on your idea. If they can start during the next development cycle, they will put the idea on the priority list. Each team at IBM works on a different schedule, where some ideas can be implemented right away, others may be placed on a different schedule.
Receive notification on the decision
Some ideas can be implemented at IBM, while others may not fit within the development plans for the product. In either case, the team will let you know as soon as possible. In some cases, we may be able to find alternatives for ideas which cannot be implemented in a reasonable time.
Optimizations of the "Send report by email" dialog
When creating schedules or run a report you can set options for sending report by email.
Here are some suggestions for improvement for this dialog:
1) If we enter the first five digits of the user ID and click on 'Search directory', some users were displayed. But this is only a subset of all users with this five digits. Why don't appear all of them?
2) The sorting is done by User-ID. If all users were displayed, we would have to scroll through hundreds of entries to select a recipient. Why is the sorting not done by email address? That would simplify the search considerably.
3) No search for name possible. If we search for a name, no results were found
4) The window displaying the matches could certainly be enlarged.
5) It should then be possible to select the mail recipients as a multiselect.
Do not place IBM confidential, company confidential, or personal information into any field.