This portal is to open public enhancement requests against products and services offered by the IBM Data & AI organization. To view all of your ideas submitted to IBM, create and manage groups of Ideas, or create an idea explicitly set to be either visible by all (public) or visible only to you and IBM (private), use the IBM Unified Ideas Portal (https://ideas.ibm.com).
Shape the future of IBM!
We invite you to shape the future of IBM, including product roadmaps, by submitting ideas that matter to you the most. Here's how it works:
Search existing ideas
Start by searching and reviewing ideas and requests to enhance a product or service. Take a look at ideas others have posted, and add a comment, vote, or subscribe to updateson them if they matter to you. If you can't find what you are looking for,
Post your ideas
Post ideas and requests to enhance a product or service. Take a look at ideas others have posted and upvote them if they matter to you,
Post an idea
Upvote ideas that matter most to you
Get feedback from the IBM team to refine your idea
Specific links you will want to bookmark for future use
Optimizations of the "Send report by email" dialog
When creating schedules or run a report you can set options for sending report by email.
Here are some suggestions for improvement for this dialog:
1) If we enter the first five digits of the user ID and click on 'Search directory', some users were displayed. But this is only a subset of all users with this five digits. Why don't appear all of them?
2) The sorting is done by User-ID. If all users were displayed, we would have to scroll through hundreds of entries to select a recipient. Why is the sorting not done by email address? That would simplify the search considerably.
3) No search for name possible. If we search for a name, no results were found
4) The window displaying the matches could certainly be enlarged.
5) It should then be possible to select the mail recipients as a multiselect.
Do not place IBM confidential, company confidential, or personal information into any field.